Rijkswaterstaat regularly carries out maintenance on the Dutch highways. This sometimes means a rest area can be temporarily closed because of construction.
If a rest area is closed it is unfortunately not possible to reach the Fastned charging station.
On this page we will inform you about upcoming closed rest areas where a Fastned station is located:
Station Varakker near Opheusden (A15 Nijmegen → Tiel, distance marker 143) will be closed on:
- Friday, October 26, 19.00h until Saturday morning, October 27, 09.00h
- Friday, November 2, 19.00h until Saturday morning, November 3, 09.00h
- Saturday, November 3, 18.00h until Sunday morning, November 4, 10.30h
Station Roode Til near Scheemda (A7 Bad Nieuweschans → Groningen, distance marker 227) will be closed on:
- Monday, November 5, 18.00h until Tuesday morning, November 6, 06.00h
- Tuesday, November 6, 18.00h until Wednesday morning, November 7, 06.00h
- Saturday, November 3 from 01.00h until Wednesday, November 2, 05.00h
- Saturday, November 10 from 01.00h until Saturday, November 10, 05.00h
Station Middelsloot near Middenbeemster (A7 Amsterdam→ Afsluitdijk, distance marker 18) will be closed on:
- Wednesday evening, November 28 from 23.0hu until Thursday morning, November 29, 06.00h
We depend on third parties for the information given above. This is why unfortunately we cannot guarantee that this list is complete.
To make sure your desired Fastned station is accessible, you can try taking a look at the website 'A naar Beter'.