Rijkswaterstaat regularly carries out maintenance on the Dutch highways. This sometimes means a rest area can be temporarily closed because of construction.
If a rest area is closed it is unfortunately not possible to reach the Fastned charging station.
On this page we will inform you about upcoming closed rest areas where a Fastned station is located:
- Station De Slenk near Arnhem (A50 Eindhoven → Arnhem, distance marker 167) will be closed on:
- Thursday, February 21 from 07.00h until 15.00h
- Station Palmpol near Terschuur (A1 Amersfoort → Apeldoorn, distance marker 52) will be closed on:
- Friday, February 22 from 22.00h until Saturday morning, February 23, 05.00h
- Station Vundelaar near Wilp (A1 Deventer → Apeldoorn, distance marker 93) will be closed on:
- Tuesday, February 26 from 21.00h until Wednesday morning, February 27, 02.00h
- Station De Hucht near Ugchelen (A1 Apeldoorn → Amersfoort, distance marker 78) will be closed on:
- Wednesday, March 6 from 20.00h until Thursday morning, March 7, 05.00h
- Station Bijleveld near Harmelen (A12 Gouda → Utrecht, distance marker 51) will be closed on:
- Thursday, April 4 from 23.00h until Friday morning, April 5, 05.00h
We depend on third parties for the information given above. This is why unfortunately we cannot guarantee that this list is complete.
To make sure your desired Fastned station is accessible, you can try taking a look at the website 'A naar Beter'.