Rijkswaterstaat regularly carries out maintenance on the Dutch highways. This sometimes means a rest area can be temporarily closed because of construction.
If a rest area is closed it is unfortunately not possible to reach the Fastned charging station.
On this page we will inform you about upcoming closed rest areas where a Fastned station is located:
- Station De Vink near Nieuwerkerk a/d IJssel (A20 Rotterdam → Gouda, distance marker 40) will be closed on:
- Thursday, December 13 from 07.00h until 15.00h
- Station Het Veen near Heerde (A50, Zwolle - Apeldoorn, distance marker 228) will be closed on:
- Thursday, December 13 from 20.00h until Friday morning, December 14, 06.00h
- Station Fustweg in Haarlem (Fustweg, Haarlem) will be closed on:
- Monday, December 17 from 07.00h until 15.00h
- Station Mienscheer near Nuis (A7 Drachten → Groningen, distance marker 178) will be closed on:
- Thursday, December 20 from 20.00h until Friday morning, December 21, 06.00h
- Station De Kroon near Nieuwegein (A27 Utrecht → Vianen, distance marker 66) will be closed on:
- Thursday, January 22 2019 from 22.00h until Friday morning, January 23, 05.00h
- Station Eemakker near Eemakker (A27 Utrecht → Almere, distance marker 102) will be closed on:
- Friday, January 25 2019 from 00.00h until Saturday morning, January 26, 05.00h
We depend on third parties for the information given above. This is why unfortunately we cannot guarantee that this list is complete.
To make sure your desired Fastned station is accessible, you can try taking a look at the website 'A naar Beter'.