Due to maintenance work on motorways or directly at our station, a service area or Fastned station may not be accessible. If a service area is closed it is unfortunately not possible to reach the Fastned charging station.
Upcoming closed service areas, Fastned stations and deactivated chargers
- Station Mienscheer near Nuis (A7 Drachten → Groningen, distance marker 178) will be closed for a period of 6 consecutive weeks:
- Friday, July 12 from 20.00h until Monday morning, August 26, 06.00h
- Station Hoge Kwel near Wieringerwerf (A7 Hoorn → Den Oever, distance marker 55) will be closed, to add extra 175 kW chargers:
- Monday, July 22 until Tuesday, July 23
- Station Bospoort near Leiderdorp (A4 Schiphol → Den Haag, distance marker 28) will be closed, to add extra 175 kW chargers:
- Wednesday, July 24 until Friday, July 26
- Station Witte Molen near Haren (A28 Groningen → Assen, distance marker 193) will be closed on:
- Wednesday, August 21 from 21.30h until Thursday, August 22, 12.00h
- Station De Kroon near Nieuwegein (A27 Utrecht → Vianen, distance marker 66) will be closed on:
- Thursday, August 29 from 23.00h until Friday morning, August 30, 05.00h
- Station De Knoest near Nieuwegein (A27 Vianen → Utrecht, distance marker 64) will be closed on:
- Friday, August 30 from 23.00h until Saturday morning, August 31, 05.00h
- Station Roode Til near Scheemda (A7 Bad Nieuweschans → Groningen, distance marker 227) will be closed on:
- Tuesday, September 10 from 18.30h until Wednesday, September 11, 06.00h
- Wednesday, September 11 from 18.30h until Thursday morning, September 12, 06.00h
- Thursday, September 12 from 18.30h until Friday morning, September 13, 06.00h
- Station Bijleveld near Harmelen (A12 Gouda→ Utrecht, distance marker 51) will be closed on:
- Thursday, September 12 from 20.00h until Friday morning, September 13, 05.00h
- Station Eemakker near Eemnes (A27 Utrecht→ Almere, distance marker 102) will be closed on:
- Friday, September 13 from 21.00h until Sunday morning, September 15 09.00h
We depend on third parties for the information given above. This is why unfortunately we cannot guarantee that this list is complete.
To make sure your desired Fastned station is accessible, you can try taking a look at the website 'A naar Beter'.