Due to maintenance work on motorways or directly at our station, a service area or Fastned station may not be accessible. If a service area is closed it is not possible to reach the Fastned charging station.
Upcoming closed service areas, Fastned stations and deactivated chargers
- Station Het Veen near Heerde (A50 Zwolle → Apeldoorn) will be closed on:
- Monday, September 20 until Thursday, October 14. Every day from 20:00 - 06:00
- Station De Forten near Bunnik (A12 Utrecht → Veenendaal) will be closed on:
-Monday, September 27 from 04:00 until 18:00
- Station Hellevliet near Harmelen (A12 Utrecht→ Woerden) will be closed on:
-Monday, September 27 from 21:00 until Thursday, October 07, 05:00
- Station Bijleveld near Harmelen (A12 Woerden → Utrecht) will be closed on:
-Monday, September 27 from 21:00 until Wednesday, September 29, 12:00
- Station Den Ruygen Hoek-Oost near Hoofddorp (A4 Leiden → Amsterdam) will be closed on:
- Wednesday, October 06 from 21:00 until 05:00
- Thursday, October 07 from 21:00 until 05:00
- Station Tussenhoek near Vierpolders (N57 Middelburg → Spijkenisse) will be closed on:
- Monday, October 18 from 21:00 until 05:00
- Station Coosenhoek near Vierpolders (N57 Spijkenisse → Middelburg) will be closed on:
- Tuesday, October 19 from 21:00 until 05:00
We depend on third parties for the information given above. This is why we cannot guarantee that this list is complete.
To make sure your desired Fastned station is accessible, you can try taking a look at the website 'A naar Beter'.