Due to maintenance work on motorways or directly at our station, a service area or Fastned station may not be accessible. If a service area is closed it is not possible to reach the Fastned charging station.
Upcoming closed service areas, Fastned stations and deactivated chargers
- Station Bijleveld near Harmelen (A12 Gouda → Utrecht, distance marker 51) will be closed on:
- Friday, March 27 from 20:00h until Saturday, March 28 05:00h
- Station Palmpol near Terschuur (A1 Amersfoort → Apeldoorn, distance marker 52) will be closed on:
- Tuesday, March 31 from 23:00h until Wednesday, April 01 05:00h
- Friday, May 22 from 08:00h until 15:30h
- Station Velder near Liempde (A2 Den Bosch → Eindhoven, distance marker 134) will be closed on:
- Thursday, April 09 from 08:00h until 15:30h
- Station De Watering near Oostzaan (A8 Zaandam → Amsterdam, distance marker 4) will be closed on:
- Thursday, April 16 from 07:00h until 17:00h
- Station Portland near Rhoon (A15 Europoort → Ridderkerk, distance marker 55) will be closed on:
- Saturday, April 25 from 21:00h until Sunday, April 26 09:00h
- Station Lageveen near Veeningen (A28 Meppel → Hoogeveen, distance marker 127) will be closed on:
- Friday, May 01 from 20:00h until Monday, May 04 05:00h
- Friday, May 08 from 20:00h until Monday, May 11 05:00h
- Station De Horn near Abbekerk (A7 Afsluitdijk → Amsterdam, distance marker 42) will be closed on:
- Monday, May 11 from 21:00h until Tuesday, May 12 05:00h
- Tuesday, May 12 from 21:00h until Wednesday, May 13 05:00h
- Wednesday, May 13 from 21:00h until Thursday, May 14 05:00h
We depend on third parties for the information given above. This is why we cannot guarantee that this list is complete.
To make sure your desired Fastned station is accessible, you can try taking a look at the website 'A naar Beter'.