Due to maintenance work on motorways or directly at our station, a service area or Fastned station may not be accessible. If a service area is closed it is not possible to reach the Fastned charging station.
Upcoming closed service areas, Fastned stations and deactivated chargers
- Station Kruisoord near Noordbeemster (A7 Afsluitdijk → Amsterdam) will be closed on:
- Thursday, June 10 from 21:00- 05:00
- Monday, June 14 from 21:00 - 05:00
- Station De Knoest near Nieuwegein (A27 Gorinchem → Utrecht) will be closed on:
- Tuesday, June 15 from 21:00 - 05:00
- Station Middelsloot near Middenbeemster (A7 Amsterdam → Afsluitdijk) will be closed on:
- Friday, June 18 from 21:00 - 05:00
- Station Labbegat near Sprang-Capelle (A59 Terheijden → Waalwijk) will be closed on:
- Wednesday, June 23 from 23:00 - 02:00
- Thursday, June 24 from 23:00 - 02:00
- Station Swentibold near Geleen (A2 Maastricht → Eindhoven) will be closed on:
- Friday, July 09 from 21:00 - 09:00
- Station Alblasserdam near Alblasserdam (A15 Sliedrecht → Ridderkerk) will be closed on:
- Friday, July 16 from 21:00 - 05:00
- Friday, August 13 from 22:00 until Monday, August 16, 05:00
- Friday, August 20, from 22:00 until Monday, August 23, 05:00
We depend on third parties for the information given above. This is why we cannot guarantee that this list is complete.
To make sure your desired Fastned station is accessible, you can try taking a look at the website 'A naar Beter'.