Due to maintenance work on motorways or directly at our station, a service area or Fastned station may not be accessible. If a service area is closed it is unfortunately not possible to reach the Fastned charging station.
Upcoming closed service areas, Fastned stations and deactivated chargers
- Station Akermaat near Heemskerk (A9 Alkmaar → Amsterdam, distance marker 57) will be closed on:
- Monday, January 15 from 08:00h until 12:00h
- Station Blommendaal near Meerkerk (A27 Gorinchem → Utrecht, distance marker 44) will be closed on:
- Monday, January 24 from 07:00h until 15:30h
- Station Palmpol near Terschuur (A1 Amersfoort → Apeldoorn, distance marker 52) will be closed on:
- Monday, January 27 from 22:00h until Tuesday morning, January 28 05:00h
- Tuesday, January 28 from 22:00h until Wednesday morning, January 29 05:00h
- Station Varakker near Opheusden (A15 Nijmegen → Tiel, distance marker 143) will be closed on:
- Wednesday, January 29 from 08:00h until 13:00h
- Station Overbroek near Opheusden (A15 Tiel → Nijmegen, distance marker143) will be closed on:
- Thursday, January 30 from 08:00h until 13:00h
- Station Den Bout near Hardinxveld – Giessendam (A15 Gorinchem → Ridderkerk, distance marker 91) will be closed on:
- Tuesday, February 04 from 07:00h until 15:30h
- Station De Andel near Reeuwijk (A12 Gouda → Utrecht, distance marker 30) will be closed on:
- Wednesday, February 05 from 07:00h until 15:30h
We depend on third parties for the information given above. This is why unfortunately we cannot guarantee that this list is complete.
To make sure your desired Fastned station is accessible, you can try taking a look at the website 'A naar Beter'.