Due to maintenance work on motorways or directly at our station, a service area or Fastned station may not be accessible. If a service area is closed it is not possible to reach the Fastned charging station.
Upcoming closed service areas, Fastned stations and deactivated chargers
- Station Den Bout near Hardinxveld – Giessendam (A15 Gorinchem → Ridderkerk, distance marker 91) will be closed on:
- Friday, October 30 from 21:00h until Saturday, October 31 05:00h
- Saturday October 31 from 21:00h until Sunday, November 01 05:00h
- Sunday, November 01 from 21:00h until Monday, November 02 05:00h
- Station Broerdijk near Numansdorp (A7 Amsterdam → Afsluitdijk, distance marker 39) will be closed on:
- Thursday, November 05 from 23:00h until Friday, November 06 05:00h
- Station Hoge Kwel near Numansdorp (A7 Hoorn → Den Oever, distance marker 55) will be closed on:
- Friday, November 06 from 23:00h until Saturday, November 07 05:00h
- Station Molenkamp near Rumpt (A15 Tiel → Gorinchem, distance marker 112) will be closed on:
- Monday, November 09 from 21:00h until Tuesday, November 10 05:00h
- Station De Kroon near Nieuwegein (A27 Utrecht → Vianen, distance marker 66) will be closed on:
- Tuesday, November 10 from 20:00h until Wednesday, November 11 05:00h
- Station Buttervliet near Numansdorp (A29 Rotterdam → Dinteloord, distance marker 94) will be closed on:
- Friday, November 06 from 22:00h until Monday, November 09 05:00h (only closed during the evening/night)
- Friday, November 13 from 22:00h until Monday, November 16 05:00h (only closed during the evening/night)
- Station Vundelaar near Numansdorp (A1 Deventer → Apeldoorn, distance marker 93) will be closed on:
- Monday, November 16 from 21:00h until Wednesday, November 18 05:00h (only closed during the evening/night)
We depend on third parties for the information given above. This is why we cannot guarantee that this list is complete.
To make sure your desired Fastned station is accessible, you can try taking a look at the website 'A naar Beter'.