At most of our stations you will find chargers with different charge speeds.
We have 50 kW chargers and chargers which can charge 3 times faster (or even faster), if your vehicle is suited for these higher charge speeds.
Those faster chargers are labelled as 150-, 175-, 300- or 350 kW chargers (note: the 350 kW chargers have a maximum of 175 kW at the moment, and will be updated to 350 kW soon).
The following vehicles can take advantage of these 150+ kW chargers (charge speed at our 300 kW charger)
- Audi e-tron Quattro 55 and 50 (up to 150 kW and 120 kW)
- BMW iX3 (up to 150 kW)
- DS3 Crossback E-Tense (up to 100 kW)
- Fiat 500e (up to 85 kW)
- Hyundai Ioniq (30,5 kWh) (up to 70 kW)
- Hyundai KONA (64 kWh) (up to 77 kW)
- Jaguar I-PACE (up to 100 kW)
- Kia e-Soul (up to 77 kW)
- Kia e-Niro (up to 77 kW)
- Mercedes-Benz EQC (up to 110 kW)
- Mercedes-Benz EQV (up to 110 kW)
- MG ZS EV (up to 76 kW)
- Opel Corsa-e (up to 100 kW)
- Peugeot e-208 (up to 100 kW)
- Peugeot e-2008 (up to 100 kW)
- Polestar 2 (up to 150 kW)
- Porsche Taycan (93 kWh) (up to ~165 kW)
- Tesla Model 3 LR (up to 150 kW)
- Tesla Model 3 SR+ (up to 140 kW)
- Tesla Model S/X LR with CCS adapter (up to 140 kW)
- Volkswagen ID.3 (up to 100 kW)
- Volkswagen ID.4 (up to 125 kW)
- Volvo XC40 Recharge (up to 150 kW)
Do you drive another vehicle?
You can still charge at the 150+ kW chargers, but remember that your vehicle won't be able to charge faster than 50 kW.
So where possible, we recommend choosing the 50 kW chargers so that the cars mentioned above can charge at their maximum speed.
You can find the 150+ kW charger via the Fastned app by selecting “CCS” and “175- or 350 kW chargers only”.