At most of our new stations and an increasing number of existing stations we will deploy new fast chargers that allow you to charge up to 3 times faster (up to 175 kW) with vehicles that are suited for these higher charge speeds.
Soon we will even upgrade some of these chargers to 350 kW.
At the moment the following vehicles can take advantage of these 175 kW chargers:
- Audi e-tron Quattro (up to 150 kW)
- Hyundai Ioniq (up to 70 kW)
- Hyundai KONA (up to 77 kW)
- Jaguar I-PACE (up to 100 kW)
- Kia e-Niro (up to 77 kW)
- Mercedes-Benz EQC (up to 110 kW)
- Tesla Model 3 LR (up to 150 kW)
- Tesla Model 3 SR+ (up to 100 kW)
- Tesla Model S/X LR with CCS adapter (up to 140 kW)
Do you drive another vehicle?
You can still charge at the 175- / 350 kW chargers, but remember your vehicle won't be able to charge with a speed more than 50 kW.
So where possible, we recommend to choose the 50 kW chargers so that the cars mentioned above can charge at their maximum speed.
You can find the new generation fast charger on the location page of the website or in the Fastned app by selecting "175 kW".