A smarter and safer way to use your iPhone while driving is Android Auto.
Our Android Auto app is available to anyone using the Fastned app on an Android phone while driving an Android Auto-supported vehicle. Take a look at the Google website to find out more.
Does my vehicle support Android Auto?
Not all new vehicles have Android Auto, but many do. To find out if your vehicle is Android Auto compatible, check your vehicle's owner's manual or go to this Google website to check which vehicles support Android Auto. You can also check the infotainment system or dashboard of your vehicle for the Android Auto logo. If you're still not sure, try using a USB cable to connect your Android phone to your vehicle and check to see if the Android Auto interface shows up on the dashboard.
What can I do with the Fastned Android Auto app?
The Fastned Android Auto app provides several features that make it easier for you to find Fastned charging stations. Here are some things you can do with the Fastned Android Auto app:
- Search for Fastned stations near you
- Check the availability of a Fastned charging station
- Check the kWh pricing
- Get directions to a charging station, using Google Maps or Waze
How can I use Android Auto?
You can follow these steps:
- Connect your Android phone to your vehicle. You can do this via Bluetooth, or via cable, depending on the vehicle
- Open the Android Auto interface on your vehicle's infotainment system
- On the Android Auto home screen, locate and select the Fastned app icon
- Once you've opened the Fastned app on Android Auto, you will be able to locate Fastned charging stations near you, check their availability, and export a route to the station using Google Maps or Waze