There are various reasons why a charging sessions doesn’t start. Please take a look at the next steps.
- Make sure your car is turned off.
- Check if your plug is connected properly: with CHAdeMO you hear a ‘click’ and a sound, with CCS your car will lock the connector (you can’t just remove the connector afterwards, it needs to be unlocked first). The AC plug sometimes needs to be pushed really well into the socket before it can be locked down by the car.
- Follow instructions that appear on the charger.
- If you’re dealing with one of our first five stations, there’s a blue button that has to be pushed to start charging after you started the charging session with the app. If this doesn’t work and you get a ‘communication error’, please remove the connector and turn the car on and off. Plug in and try over again after a few seconds. For many electric cars we have a specific set of tips. Please find out more in the search bar in the top right corner.
- If you still can’t charge, please call our customer support: 0031 20 7055300.