You can quickly charge up to 80-90% of battery capacity, depending on your car. The last 10-20% will be significantly slower; you can compare this to filling a jug without spilling. Filling up goes fast until the last moment where you have to adjust the water flow.
Articles in this section
- How fast is fast charging?
- 43 kW charging of (older) Renault ZOE's
- Which fast charging standards does Fastned support?
- Do I have to bring my own charging cables to the station?
- I can’t start my charging session, what should I do?
- Why is my car charging slowly?
- AC connector locking / unlocking
- Can two cars charge at the same time using CHAdeMO and CCS?
- Can I book a charger?
- Is it possible to charge up to 100% at Fastned?