You can use your charge card directly without registering at Fastned by swiping your charge card in front of the card reader. Did you connect your charge card to your Fastned account? Then you can also start charging using the Fastned app, check your charge history, receive our updates, use the navigation to our stations and more!
The supported charge cards are:
- ANWB (XX-EVB)
- Ecotap (XX-ECT)
- E-Flux (XX-EFL, charge card cannot yet be added as payment method in your Fastned account)
- Eneco (XX-ENE)
- EV-Box (XX-EVB)
- Flow Charging (XX-FLW)
- GreenFlux (XX-GFX)
- Last Mile Solutions (XX-LMS, XX-DIA incl. a.o. Ecotap, Chargepoint, EV Company, Movenience)
- Maingau (charge card cannot be added as payment method in your Fastned account)
- NewMotion (XX-TNM, XX-SFS, XX-SHL)
- Nuon (XX-NUO)
- Plugsurfing (XX*8PS)
- Servicehouse (XX-SHO)
- Travelcard (XX-TCE)
- Vandebron (XX-VDB)
- XXImo (XX-XXI)
XX is the country code for example NL for The Netherlands or DE for Germany.
It might be that your charge card provider applies an adjusted price for you. Consult the website and/or app of your charge card provider for pricing and conditions.
Note: charge cards do not support the 'Gold Member' price plan. If you want to use the 'Gold Member' price plan then you need to add a bank account or creditcard.
No Fastned account yet?
- Register via the app or My Fastned
- Select one of the above charging cards as a payment method and enter your charge card number
Do you already have a Fastned account?
Go to ´Settings´ and remove your existing payment method. After this you can add a new one and select one of the charging cards above.
Can't add your charge card?
Your charge card hasn't been activated by your charge card supplier. After activating it can take up to 24 hours before you can add your card to your Fastned account.