wilYou can use your EV charge card directly without registering at Fastned by swiping your EV charge card in front of the card reader.
Did you connect your EV charge card to your Fastned account? Then you can also start charging using the Fastned app, check your charge history, receive our updates, use the navigation to our stations and more!
Please note, that you can only start a charge session with the Fastned app or directly with an EV charge card and not with third party apps.
Supported EV charge cards
- ANWB (XX-EVB)
- Audi e-tron Charging Service (XX-DCS) *
- BMW ChargeNow (XX-DCS) *
- Ecotap (XX-ECT)
- E-Flux (XX-EFL) *
- Eneco (XX-ENE)
- EV-Box (XX-EVB)
- Flow Charging (XX-FLW)
- Get Charge / Telekom (XX-TEL) *
- GreenFlux (XX-GFX)
- Justplugin (XX-JPI)
- Last Mile Solutions (XX-LMS, XX-DIA incl. a.o. Ecotap, Chargepoint, EV Company, Movenience)
- Maingau *
- MultiTankcard (XX-MTC)
- Shell Recharge (NewMotion) (XX-TNM, XX-SFS, XX-SHL)
- Plugsurfing (XX*8PS, Please note that Plugsurfing has included their margin in the prices shown in their app and website)
- Servicehouse (XX-SHO) *
- Travelcard (XX-TCE, XX-TBE, XX-TDE, XX-TLU)
- Total vRoaming
- Vandebron (XX-VDB)
- Vattenfall InCharge (XX-NUO)
- XXImo (XX-XXI)
* = EV charge card can only be added as a payment method to the app if the card number contains at least 6 characters, of which at least one is a letter. If you can't add the EV charge card to the Fastned app, you can still use the EV charge card by holding it in front of the card reader.
In the examples above, XX is the country code. For example NL for The Netherlands or DE for Germany.
It might be that your EV charge card provider applies an adjusted price for you. Consult the website and/or app of your EV charge card provider for pricing and conditions.
Note: EV charge cards do not support the 'Gold Member' price plan. If you want to use the 'Gold Member' price plan then you need to add a bank account or creditcard.
Can I use my EV charge card in different countries?
Yes. If your EV charge card is mentioned in the list above, you can use it at all Fastned stations in all countries.
How can I add my EV charge card in the Fastned app?
Go to your profile and 'Payment Methods'. Click now on 'Add Payment Method' and choose 'EV charge card' and scan your EV charge card number. You can also enter the card number manually. Don't have a Fastned account yet? Click here to download the app.
I cannot add my EV charge card.
Your EV charge card hasn't been activated by your EV charge card supplier. After activating it can take up to 24 hours before you can add your card to your Fastned account.
My EV charge card is not in the list above.
If you have an EV charge card that is yet not connected with us, feel free to also inform your EV charge card provider. This could speed up possible cooperation.