You can use your EV charge card directly without registering at Fastned by swiping your EV charge card in front of the card reader.
Did you connect your EV charge card to your Fastned account? Then you can also start charging using the Fastned app, check your charge history, receive our updates, use the navigation to our stations and more!
Please note, that you can only start a charge session with the Fastned app or directly with an EV charge card and not with third party apps.
Supported EV charge cards
- ANWB (XX-EVB)
- Audi e-tron Charging Service (XX-DCS, EV charge card cannot be added as payment method in your Fastned account)
- Blue Corner (XX-BCA)
- BMW ChargeNow (XX-DCS, EV charge card cannot be added as payment method in your Fastned account)
- Ecotap (XX-ECT)
- E-Flux (XX-EFL, EV charge card cannot be added as payment method in your Fastned account)
- Eneco (XX-ENE)
- EV-Box (XX-EVB)
- Flow Charging (XX-FLW)
- Get Charge / Telekom (XX-TEL, EV charge card cannot be added as payment method in your Fastned account)
- GreenFlux (XX-GFX)
- Justplugin (XX-JPI)
- Last Mile Solutions (XX-LMS, XX-DIA incl. a.o. Ecotap, Chargepoint, EV Company, Movenience)
- Maingau (XX*MEG, EV charge card cannot be added as payment method in your Fastned account)
- MultiTankcard (XX-MTC)
- Shell Recharge (NewMotion) (XX-TNM, XX-SFS, XX-SHL)
- Plugsurfing (XX*8PS, Please note that Plugsurfing has included their margin in the prices shown in their app and website)
- Servicehouse (XX-SHO, EV charge card cannot be added as payment method in your Fastned account))
- Travelcard (XX-TCE, XX-TBE, XX-TDE, XX-TLU)
- Total vRoaming
- Vandebron (XX-VDB)
- Vattenfall InCharge (XX-NUO)
- XXImo (XX-XXI)
XX is the country code for example NL for The Netherlands or DE for Germany.
It might be that your EV charge card provider applies an adjusted price for you. Consult the website and/or app of your EV charge card provider for pricing and conditions.
Note: EV charge cards do not support the 'Gold Member' price plan. If you want to use the 'Gold Member' price plan then you need to add a bank account or creditcard.
Can I use my EV charge card in different countries?
Yes. If your EV charge card is mentioned in the list above, you can use it at all Fastned stations in all countries.
How can I add my EV charge card in the Fastned app?
Go to 'Me | Payment method' and click on 'Add a new payment source'. Now choose 'EV charge card' and enter your EV charge card number. Don't have a Fastned account yet? Click here to download the app.
I cannot add my EV charge card.
Your EV charge card hasn't been activated by your EV charge card supplier. After activating it can take up to 24 hours before you can add your card to your Fastned account.
My EV charge card is not in the list above.
If you have an EV charge card that is yet not connected with us, feel free to also inform your EV charge card provider. This could speed up possible cooperation.