You can use your EV charge card directly without registering at Fastned by swiping yourEV charge card in front of the card reader. Did you connect your EV charge card to your Fastned account? Then you can also start charging using the Fastned app, check your charge history, receive our updates, use the navigation to our stations and more!
The supported EV charge cards are:
- ANWB (XX-EVB)
- Audi e-tron Charging Service (XX-DCS, EV charge card cannot be added as payment method in your Fastned account)
- BMW ChargeNow (XX-DCS, EV charge card cannot be added as payment method in your Fastned account)
- Ecotap (XX-ECT)
- E-Flux (XX-EFL, EV charge card cannot be added as payment method in your Fastned account)
- Eneco (XX-ENE)
- EV-Box (XX-EVB)
- Flow Charging (XX-FLW)
- GreenFlux (XX-GFX)
- Justplugin (XX-JPI)
- Last Mile Solutions (XX-LMS, XX-DIA incl. a.o. Ecotap, Chargepoint, EV Company, Movenience)
- Maingau (XX*MEG, EV charge card cannot be added as payment method in your Fastned account)
- MultiTankcard (XX-MTC)
- NewMotion (XX-TNM, XX-SFS, XX-SHL)
- Nuon (XX-NUO)
- Plugsurfing (XX*8PS, Please note that Plugsurfing has included their margin in the prices shown in their app and website)
- Servicehouse (XX-SHO)
- Travelcard (XX-TCE)
- Vandebron (XX-VDB)
- XXImo (XX-XXI)
XX is the country code for example NL for The Netherlands or DE for Germany.
It might be that your EV charge card provider applies an adjusted price for you. Consult the website and/or app of your EV charge card provider for pricing and conditions.
Note: EV charge cards do not support the 'Gold Member' price plan. If you want to use the 'Gold Member' price plan then you need to add a bank account or creditcard.
No Fastned account yet?
- Register via the app or My Fastned
- Select one of the above charging cards as a payment method and enter your EV charge card number
Do you already have a Fastned account?
Go to ´Settings´ and remove your existing payment method. After this you can add a new one and select one of the charging cards above.
Can't add your EV charge card?
Your EV charge card hasn't been activated by your EV charge card supplier. After activating it can take up to 24 hours before you can add your card to your Fastned account.
Your EV charge card is not on the list?
If you have an EV charge card that is yet not connected with us, feel free to also inform your EV charge card provider. This could speed up possible cooperation.