You can charge at Fastned with a fully electric vehicle which uses AC, CCS or CHAdeMO.
The maximum charge speeds for fully electric vehicles varies from 43 kW to 350 kW.
You can find more information about your vehicle in the Fastned app or on our vehicle pages.
Most plug-in hybrids are unable to fast-charge because the battery’s of these cars don’t support it.
Fastned offers three kinds of fast-charging standards, of which the maximum charge speeds varies from 43 kW to 350 kW. It is always the car that decides how fast it is charging, and a plug-in hybrid often can’t ask for high charging speeds. In most cases, a plug-in hybrid is unable to charge at all on a fast charger. Popular plug-in hybrids that can’t charge at Fastned are:
- Audi A3 e-tron
- Opel Ampera
- Volkswagen Golf GTE
- Volvo V60 Plug-in Hybrid
Which plug-in hybrids are able to fast-charge at Fastned?
Although most plug-in hybrids are not able to fast-charge, these plug-in hybrids are able to charge at Fastned:
- Mercedes GLE 300 e & 350 de (max. charge speed 60 kW)
- Mercedes-Benz S-Klasse 580 e (max. charge speed 60 kW)
- Mercedes-Benz C-Klasse 300 e (max. charge speed 55 kW)
- Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV (max. charge speed 22 kW)
- Polestar 1 (max. charge speed 50 kW)
- Land Rover / Range Rover (max. charge speed 32 kW)
- Jaguar F-Pace P400e (max. charge speed 32 kW)
- Mercedes-Benz A 250 e (max. charge speed 24 kW)
- Mercedes-Benz B 250 e (max. charge speed 24 kW)
- Mercedes-Benz CLA 250 e (max. charge speed 24 kW)
- Mercedes-Benz GLA 250 e (max. charge speed 24 kW)