If you have a Renault ZOE, then you use the AC plug.
Please ensure that you insert the plug properly. It may help to support the cable until the car locks the cable.
Note: at our first 4 stations (Geulenkamp, Lokkant, Hondsiep, Het Veen) the you have to use your own cable and the charge speed is limited to 22 kW. Furthermore (older) Renault ZOE's can experience issues when charging at 43 kW at some of our stations.
Charge speed of the ZOE:
- with Quickcharge option: max 43 kW, which is approximately 100 km extra range in 25 - 30 minutes
- without Quickcharge option: max 22 kW, which is approximately 50 km extra range in 25 - 30 minutes
The actual charge speed depends on the temperature of the battery and the state of charge of the battery when plugging in. When the battery is (relatively) cold charging will be slower. Above 80% the charge speed will slowly drop as well.
- At all of our stations you can also charge your ZOE with the AC plug while one of the other plugs of the same charger is already in use.
- To be able to charge the gearbox selector should be in the 'P' position.
- Do you use the option for 'Delayed charging'? Then ensure this is switched off when you want to fast charge.
Locking and unlocking of the AC cable isn't always easy. That's why we have some tips you can apply.
How can you find the fast charge stations of Fastned?
Choose the option 'Drive to...' in het menu and then 'Charge point'. Choose where you want to search a fast charger (nearby, along the route, destination or other location). Subsequently choose 'Select on charger type' and select 'Ultrafast charging' to find all 43 kW fast chargers or 'Fast charging' for all 22 kW fast chargers.
The following Renaults cannot fast charge:
- Renault Kangoo ZE
- Renault Fluence
- Renault Twizy