In the Netherlands, Rijkswaterstaat is responsible for placing traffic signs along the highway. We are currently talking to Rijkswaterstaat about this, because we understand our stations can be easier to find when clear signposts are placed along the highway. We don’t know when these signs will be placed.
Articles in this section
- Updates on maintenance and road works
- When and where will the next stations be realized?
- Can I charge a bus or truck at Fastned?
- Charging at supermarket locations
- Is your energy really green?
- Locations of Fastned fast charging stations
- Signage Fastned stations
- Clearance height of our stations
- WiFi at our stations