Fastned uses 100% Dutch green energy from solar and wind. We use the solar panels on the roofs of our own stations. We supplement this with energy from Greenchoice produced by windmill farm Sternweg in Zeewolde.
Articles in this section
- New generation fast chargers
- 43 kW charging of older Renault ZOE's
- Do I have to bring my own charging cables to the station?
- I can’t start my charging session, what should I do?
- Is your energy really green?
- Why is my car charging slowly?
- AC connector locking / unlocking
- Can two cars charge at the same time using CHAdeMO and CCS?
- Can I book a charger?
- Is it possible to charge up to 100% at Fastned?