If you make use of a shared car, in most cases you can use your charge card or key tag to start charging at Fastned. You do not have to separately register or to download the Fastned app.
How do you start charging?
- Open the door to the charging socket
- Insert the plug
- Press 'start' on the charger screen
- Swipe your charge card or key tag in front of the card reader on the charger
- Start charging (this is visible on the charger screen and on the dashboard of you car)
On our support page you can find what plug to use for each vehicle and some practical tips as well.
Above 85%, the charge speed requested by your car's battery will usually start to drop.
How do you stop charging?
- Choose your plug on the charger screen
- Press 'Stop' on the charger screen
- Place the plug back in the holder
- Close the charging socket of the car
How to find Fastned's charging stations?
Via the Fastned Routeplanner you can easily find and navigate to our stations.