At our 'supermarket locations' we build stations with 50 kW fast chargers. These chargers are equipped with both a CCS and CHAdeMO connector.
We know that slow AC charging on a parking space can attract plug-in hybrids and naturally encourages customers to stay connected to a charger for a long duration. Therefore there is no AC plug available at our supermarket locations.
Our current supermarket stations
- Albert Heijn XL Tilburg, Jan Heijnsstraat (The Netherlands)
- Albert Heijn XL Nijmegen, Sint Jacobslaan (The Netherlands)
- Albert Heijn XL Eindhoven, Limburglaan (The Netherlands)
- REWE Gießen, Ferniestraße (Germany)
- REWE Frankfurt-Praunheim, Eugen-Hartmann-Straße (Germany)
Why no solar canopy?
This charging solution is not the same as our recognisable stations with solar canopies. It is a compact solution for busy locations in cities such as supermarkets. Nevertheless, each kWh delivered at these sites is also 100% from the sun and wind.
Our first supermarket location at Albert Heijn XL in Tilburg at the 'Jan Heijnsstraat'