Click here in case the session is not ending.
Try if the following tips help you to remove the connector:
- Make sure the session is ended
- Unlock the car with your car keys
- Push the connector back into the car and try unlocking the charge port again (I know, it is already in the car - Just give it a try 😉). You might need to try this several times.
- Keep wiggling the connector while trying to unlock the charge port.
- Check out your vehicle page here. For many vehicles, you can find additional tips and how to perform an emergency release.
Still issues? In that case, it can be that the charge port is broken. You may need direct help from the manufacturer of the car.